• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So I went for a walk........

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
I went for a walk today. I was walking and I could hear a faint chant off in the distance. The closer I got, the louder it was. Turned out it was coming the back yard of a home for the mentally disabled. Now, they had a high fence so I couldn't see what was going on. (I assume to prevent escapes) They were chanting, "13!, 13!, 13!, 13!". I did notice a small knot hole in the fence and the curiosity was killing me so I went over for a closer look. I stood on my tippy toes to look through the knot hole and as soon as I did, OUCH! I got poked in the eye with a stick! Then I heard, "14!, 14!, 14!, 14!"

Are you sure which side of the fence you were standing on?

I was woke up every hour throughout the night because of a stray cat that was crying outside my bedroom window. At one point about 4am I was standing on my front porch in the pouring freezing rain in my boxers screaming at this cat to go away.

He came back about 5 am with another cat both started crying and making tons of noise.

So I'm relaxin' in front of the TV a few nights ago and taking to my wife about how her day was when one of my kids wals in the room. She tells me there's some drunk guy outside asking for a push. I got pissed and said "Screw 'em! I'm not pushing some damn drunk!!" My wife looked me in the eye and started raising holy hell about me being a jerk and not willing to do something nice for someone in need. So I go to the door and I don't see anyone and I yelled "Where's the drunk that needs a push?" He yells back "I'm over here on the swing."

I was woke up every hour throughout the night because of a stray cat that was crying outside my bedroom window. At one point about 4am I was standing on my front porch in the pouring freezing rain in my boxers screaming at this cat to go away.

He came back about 5 am with another cat both started crying and making tons of noise.
This is why firecrackers were invented. Every time they show up, light some ladyfingers and throw em out the window

Back