• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hello from a socal member in the area

91blackbox

NAXJA Forum User
i'm just out here helping take care of my grandmother for the week then back to cali.. she's lives out by elizabeth .. just figured i would say hey and tell u how i hate the weather out here lol.. snow then rain then more snow then sun then wind then rain... wtf.. lol

How long you been out here? Hasnt snowed in a few days.... when its warm though, its gorgeous! Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay ;)

i'm just out here helping take care of my grandmother for the week then back to cali.. she's lives out by elizabeth .. just figured i would say hey and tell u how i hate the weather out here lol.. snow then rain then more snow then sun then wind then rain... wtf.. lol

Sissy, we love our four seasons in a day or less..........:greensmok

lol guess i'm just acclimated to the sunny socal weather lol... i've been out here since the 9th and not one day has been the same... weird.. but my family out here keeps saying welcome to spring in the rockies lol

You can never tell about the weather here in Colorado. May 20th 1980 there was a 36" snowfall along the front range.

and I didn't look it up, but I'm betting it was 75 degrees by the 22nd and the snow was all but gone!

lol thats my birthday.. exactly lol may 20th 1980... hmmm maybe its a sign lol

Bahaha thats really funny.

where in so cal you from? Im from Moorpark... ever heard of it?

yeah i've heard of it.. i'm from the inland empire.. yucaipa to be exact.. ever heard of that lol

Nope... haha

small world.. the chicken ranch on the north bench by hwy 38 is right done the way from my house..

Back