• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

reserve tank

the zj tank looks like a good idea i have a renix jeep it says in article the gauge wont work and id have to of course fudge fuel line for return wich might not be a bad thing as im running 4.0 from 2000 grand cherokee

Bocce Balls! $1300!?

no shit!!!!

I trailer mine for longer trips. Thinking of adding a couple 10 gal tanks on either side of my toolbox, mounted on front of trailer. Although I've done a few all weekend rides and never come close to running out of fuel.

no shit!!!!

I trailer mine for longer trips. Thinking of adding a couple 10 gal tanks on either side of my toolbox, mounted on front of trailer. Although I've done a few all weekend rides and never come close to running out of fuel.
Yeah it seems like there a lot more upgrades you could spend your dough on that are higher on the list before spending $1300 (not including install) to replace a pair of gas cans.

I just throw a 5 gallon can in the cargo area. If I need more than 25 gallons of fuel to get to the next station I've probably got bigger problems at hand.

Back