• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grant Seat Covers...

G.Q. Jeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Okay I bought these Grant Seat Covers for seat protection, this way if I get muddy and wet my seats will be protected and I would not have to sit on a sponge of water for a week....however late last night I was thrown into a pool fully clothed, I had to drive home all soaked, I was thinking my seat covers will work great, got in my XJ today and the seats are just as soaked as my shoes, water just got passed the covers and now its a very wet sponge.

Are these seat covers suppost to be 100% water proof? or just for damp clothes, not dripping wet ones? What seat covers do you guys have? and are they any better? I still like the covers, however next time that happens, I will remove the covers when I get home...LOL

GQ

red91inWA said:
You should have just stayed at her house and dried your clothes !! :roflmao:

I would have, except she is a he, and I do not swing that way LOL, my buddy is always fooling around, so its pay back time.....lol

GQ

G.Q. Jeeper said:
I would have, except she is a he, and I do not swing that way LOL, my buddy is always fooling around, so its pay back time.....lol

GQ

I'm thinking valve stem remover and leaving a bicycle pump on his hood... :gag:

Back