• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stupid tire and rim question

Hemenechi

NAXJA Forum User
i have some black wagon rims that are 15x8 with 3.75" BS im getting some 33x12.5 TSL free... would they be ok on the rims? or is there really no way to turn.. i dont mind trimming

If you've got at least 4 inchs of lift you'll be fine with some trimming. Well actually with enough trimming you can put them under a BB. The only thing they'll hit that you can't trim is the control arms. Don't trim the control arms... :)

i have about 4.5"-6" i just dont want to swap my tires and rims to find out i cant even turn..
100_3584.jpg

Hey! You got the rest of it painted! It looks good! You can definitly fit 33s under there. Make friends with your sawzall LOoks like you need to reattach your LCA. That can't be healthy!

i ordered a new lca bracket. its 1/4 thick so i guess it should do nicely. right now im working on fixing the rockers. i ordered/picked up the tubing post pics once its all done

Back