• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Throwing in the No-Slip today

Olive

NAXJA Forum User
I figured since I have plenty of spare time today I'll dig in. I'll post back later today when I'm finished with a hopefully functioning locked D44.

WooooHOOOO!

Well I didn't finish yesterday. I ran into some slight problems in disassembly. All I have to do is put the wheels back on and I'm good to roll, but right now it's raining and I don't like working in rain.

Hmmm

Hey Olive... sorry about your prob's.. Trust me I know about them..(see Texas chapter) Is that a d44 rear you're working on?? I'm thinking about going that route but i don't know what I want up front yet. But that bolt in 44 is looking pretty good.

P-Nut

Yeah it was the rear axle that I just worked on. The bolt in was a no brainer for me because I was able to grab it at a u-pull for $40. I rebuilt the brakes and stuff. Good as new. Locker works great can hardly tell it's there on the street. If you listen closely you can hear a very faint click.

Back