NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > South East Chapter
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

South East Chapter Discussion of Chapter issues. Please keep Tech Topics on the Tech Forums.

Old April 15th, 2005, 19:50
NAXJA Forum User

Rock Mt ride for any body close to Bham Alabama

Rock Mountain Ride on 24th (sunday). Will meet at cracker barrel at 12:00 if any body wants to go that lives in or close to Birmingham Alabama. This ride was originally scheduled a couple of weeks ago, but due to grey rock's ride being on the same weekend and our guide on these trails having been hospitalized, it had to be postponed. If weather isnt permitting on the April 24, we will bump it to saturday the 30th. This really is an awesome place to ride. DIRECTIONS- You can go to Mapquest.com and just enter your starting address and this address as destination. Cracker Barrel, 5040 Academy Lane Bessemer, AL 35022 That should give you perfect directions. Meet at noon for decent lunch, might want to bring something to eat, probably be there till after dark. Rock mt is at the Rock mt lakes exit just a few minutes from there. That cracker barrel is easy to see from the highway! :thumbsup:
Old April 24th, 2005, 06:32
NAXJA Forum User

Arrow Re: Rock Mt ride for any body close to Bham Alabama

BUMP
BUMP
Old April 24th, 2005, 16:38
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Rock Mt ride for any body close to Bham Alabama

look me up in a couple weeks if there is another get-together in the area, i should have my junk back together by then & hopefully could join yall to test out my updates..