NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Events > Competition and Events Forum
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Competition and Events Forum A Place to Discuss XJ related Non-NAXJA competions and events.

Old November 9th, 2003, 16:30
NAXJA Forum User

PA - Rausch Creek Guided Open Ride

http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org

Rausch Creek is having an open guided ride on Sunday, December 7, 2003.

Please note, sign in is at the RC Staging area, NOT the MX park. Normal fees apply.

Guided trail rides at all levels. No need to have three or more vehicles, or a club to come out on this date. Bring yourself and your lunch and hit the trails. You will be placed into groups according to your driver ability and vehicle configuration and you will be out on the trails.

This ride is limited to the first 100 registered people, so if you don't register, you may not get a spot if you show up. If you need to back out, let us know so we can make sure someone else gets in. We are asking that everyone registers here:
http://www.gprecon.com/signup.asp?ID...120703&cap=100

Time: Sign in is from 7:30 to 8:30. Driver meeting at 8:45, and you will hit the trails upon completion of driver meeting.

All levels of trails will have groups, from stockers to insane.

Ride will wrap up around dusk.

For more information, contact Mark Lecher at mlecher@att.net
Check my photo site for lots of pictures from Rausch Creek. http://www.imageevent.com/tealj
Old November 10th, 2003, 13:22
NAXJA Forum User

Hey Lynn. I see you need a membership before going in. Can I sign up for membership when I get there, and pay the 35 up front, or do I need to get a membership card prior to going? So, jsut wondering if it's allright to register before becoming a member of the park. Thanks a lot _nicko_
Old November 10th, 2003, 16:13
NAXJA Forum User

All you need to do is fill out a membership application (legibly please!) and bring it to the park that day. You'll get your membership card within a week thereafter. You can download the form off the website. The membership runs for a year from the date you join.
Old November 10th, 2003, 16:28
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
Originally posted by Lynn
(legibly please!)
Is that sexist saying guys have horrible handwriting?????...come on now, because we all know women have much better handwriting...j/k. I will sign up then, and bring the form written out beautifully on the 7th. Thanks a lot _nicko_
Old November 10th, 2003, 18:10
NAXJA Forum User

That's me on a Sunday night processing the new memberships. It helps a whole bunch being able to read the forms! Thanks nicko, hope to see a whole bunch of XJ's and MJ's at the park.