• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What Does This Stand For?????

mg614

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know? See the decals on a lot of cars, trucks, etc. I have no clue.
by.jpg

ROOK1 said:
That is what my friend told me when I asked about the one on his Liberty. I think it's another symbol for the alternative lifestyle.

Just say gays and lesbians.

I wanna start making stickers for straight people.

Let me know what you come up with! I'd probably put it right under the "WARNING: Don't make me drive like you do!" sticker I need to get made.

Must be something in the water out here that makes people drive like semi-trained ignoramuses. Makes me glad I stick to rum - I seem to have more unimpaired capacity after a fifth and several cigars than these "healthy" idiots...

5-90

ROOK1 said:
That is what my friend told me when I asked about the one on his Liberty. I think it's another symbol for the alternative lifestyle.
So your friend is gay? I mean, if someone is sporting this sticker do they eat granola or are they gay/lesbian? I wouldn't want to start passing judgement on people in traffic without knowing for sure.

mg614 said:
So your friend is gay? I mean, if someone is sporting this sticker do they eat granola or are they gay/lesbian? I wouldn't want to start passing judgement on people in traffic without knowing for sure.

Yes my friend is gay, but he is not my "friend".

i know alot of lesbians have these purple/pink dolphins hangin from their rear views....

imma honky said:
i know alot of lesbians have these purple/pink dolphins hangin from their rear views....
Are they hot or of the "bulldike" variety?

The thing I don't understand about homosexuality is that it is, ultimately, a self-defeating behaviour pattern.

Last time I checked, homosexual intercourse simply CANNOT result in procreation - so that seems to blow the "genetic" argument away.

A primary instinct of nearly any organism is survival, which includes perpetuation of the species. Therefore, homosexuality is also self-destructive.

Don't take this to mean that I'm against homosexuality (I'm really not - the abundance of gay men helps to reduce competition for "limited resources...") but I just don't understand why it's still around. I also don't understand what would be the root cause of it - unless it's some sort of genetic mutation that spontaneously crops up every now and again - there's no way they're breeding to perpetuate themselves, is there?

As far as the "appeal" of the "lifestyle" - I'm sorry, but men don't have breasts. That's a big thing (OK, two...) for me - I don't have a pair of my own, and I do need a couple to play with fairly often...

5-90

mg614 said:
Dolphins? that's them "pretty bulldikes" They're also "vegetarians"
HAHHAHA, took me a minute there.

5-90 said:
As far as the "appeal" of the "lifestyle" - I'm sorry, but men don't have breasts. That's a big thing (OK, two...) for me - I don't have a pair of my own, and I do need a couple to play with fairly often...5-90
I'm trying to resist laughing.

5-90 said:
The thing I don't understand about homosexuality is that it is, ultimately, a self-defeating behaviour pattern.

Last time I checked, homosexual intercourse simply CANNOT result in procreation - so that seems to blow the "genetic" argument away.

A primary instinct of nearly any organism is survival, which includes perpetuation of the species. Therefore, homosexuality is also self-destructive.

Don't take this to mean that I'm against homosexuality (I'm really not - the abundance of gay men helps to reduce competition for "limited resources...") but I just don't understand why it's still around. I also don't understand what would be the root cause of it - unless it's some sort of genetic mutation that spontaneously crops up every now and again - there's no way they're breeding to perpetuate themselves, is there?

As far as the "appeal" of the "lifestyle" - I'm sorry, but men don't have breasts. That's a big thing (OK, two...) for me - I don't have a pair of my own, and I do need a couple to play with fairly often...

5-90

A result of the "super-ego" winning over the "ID"

BigBlackHeep said:
Are they hot or of the "bulldike" variety?
hard to say. AL the ones that I have seen that come into the shop have been HOT HOT HOT. And it also means bi, not just lesbian.

Back