• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Somewhere to put your nuts

Wallymander

NAXJA Forum User
And bolts, screws, other items.....
I bought this for a road trip in a rental truck that had no cupholders.
Nos i found a VERY good use for it while working under the hood. You can wedge it on either side of the engine bay, and put whatever you formerly sat on top of the radiator cross brace in there. Source, Wal MArt. Under $2.00
Nutholder.JPG

there you go folks. A Place to set your nuts while working on the Jeep.....

lol funny shit but seriously i work in a gravell driveway and im SOOO tired of losing screws that have fallen off the radiator

It's really not that bad, until you step on them.

I bought a magnetic parts tray at Sears after I dropped a bolt in the intake. Love that thing.

i need to grab a cup or something to put mine in. i loose my nuts every time i work on my junk.

lol funny shit but seriously i work in a gravell driveway and im SOOO tired of losing screws that have fallen off the radiator

I have a pink [don't laugh] twin sized wool blanket, that gets thrown down on the ground then I drive over it, a dropped piece sticks out like crazy on that thing, then when it gets nasty it goes to the laundromat, I'm not putting it in my washing machine... or I'd have the same problem shorty has...

So long as the truck isn't pointed into a strong wind with the hood up;)
(damn near took it in the skull a couple months back when a strong wind started picking my XJ's hood off the prop rod:shiver:)

One of the hazards of being lazy on the TJ's, I tend to just throw the hood all the way up against the windshield. Never paid it any mind till one day I had my back to it and was reading the FSM, when BAM, down it came. I musta jumped about 4 feet. Now I have this godawful long bungie cord that gets attached to one of the rear D ring shackles and the hood.

Back