• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

black diamond?

jstone8952

NAXJA Forum User
what do yall think of bd? jw is their stuff any good? i read about em they seem reputable but i didnt know if anyone on here actually ran any of their stuff? if you do post pics as well
icon_biggrin.gif

I don't remember right now, but black diamond is made by someone else.....can't think of who right now.

Someone else jump in with who makes it.

BD was made by warn for a time, i dont know if they are the PO or the current owner. I have the BD heavy duty track bar with the hiem joint that goes on the stock mount on my xj with 5 inches of lift. I have wheeled it hard for almost a year now, and have not had near the problems some of my friends have had with other track bars. I dont have any good pics right now but i would buy a BD product again.

Jess said:
I don't remember right now, but black diamond is made by someone else.....can't think of who right now.

Someone else jump in with who makes it.

skyjacker???

Yup, it is/ was Warn. I bought a shipment of their shocks from a guy on eBay that was selling out some inventory. They all had stickers that said "Black Diamond by Warn" or something like that. I ran a few sets on some of my street XJ's and they are fair shocks..probably comparable to a Rusty's or RC type shock..about the same $$ too.

Superlift bought Black Diamond from warn. Good products, I have there track bar on my XJ.

i ran it on my first xj a few years ago when it was just sold the kit was still warn made, but it came with super lift insturctions

i used to run a black diamond trac bar, bushing went bad and they sent me a new bushing immediately no questions asked arrived very soon, excellent customer service for the one time i needed it.

back in the day before warn owned BD, they made a killer coil over long arm kit for the YJ. very nice products

Back