• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Part number request

casm

NAXJA Forum User
Can someone with access to the current Jeep parts catalogue please let me know the numbers for these switch blanks? Thanks!

Timber said:
This is what I came up with: 56007 445AF.

Thanks - I checked that number, and it looks like it's for an actual switch, though, not the switch blank.

I believe this is what you are looking for. They are $3.40 at most dealers.
97-01 (PLUG SWITCH OPENING) OEM #56007329. Hope this helps.
Alex

2000XJSPORT said:
I believe this is what you are looking for. They are $3.40 at most dealers.
97-01 (PLUG SWITCH OPENING) OEM #56007329. Hope this helps.
Alex

Thanks, that was the one!

Wacky. I just rechecked and for a '98 it's part 27 in the diagram and the description is "BEZEL, switch" with a subdescription of "Blank w/o Switch." Well, whatever works.

Timber said:
Wacky. I just rechecked and for a '98 it's part 27 in the diagram and the description is "BEZEL, switch" with a subdescription of "Blank w/o Switch." Well, whatever works.

Weird - when I called the dealership with that number, they described it as a switch (but without saying what it was for) and that it cost around $45, which is about what you'd expect a switch to run from a dealer. Only thing I can think of is that since they were running that number for a 2000 XJ, something may have changed in the listing for that part between '98 and 2000. *Shrug*

Back