• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Frank Raines February

Phil

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Presidents’ Day weekend 2/18-21, looking to take advantage of the school holiday. Mixed use park so dirt bikes and side by sides and rock buggies and full sizes all play together.

We may join you! Visited for the first time about a month ago and had a blast. There were very few people there and the place seems to be well maintained well run.

Andy

Phil,
What days are you planning on going? I'm going to be on paternity leave so the little munchkin and I are going to go play. He LOVES sleeping in vehicles and the bumpier the better :).

Andy

Ill be working on the new shop and probably some sort of valentines day thing

Phil,
Are you still heading out to the park?

I'm planning on heading over on Saturday and may camp. We have a 6 month old, so there's going to be a bit of experimentation going on with the camping thing! Just figuring what to pack is an adventure.

We have a blue '95 that's relatively stock and a bit crusty!

Andy

Phil,
Nice to meet you and your family too! We went out on the trails some more on Sunday morning and had an uneventful drive home.

Henry enjoyed his first camping trip and slept through ALL of the trail rides :).

Andy

So I have an open weekend coming up and I asked my little wheeling buddy if she wanted to go back to Frank Raines or try exploring Stonyford and could barely finish the question before she shouted “Frank Raines!”

So we’re headed back next weekend.

We will have the buggy, toyhauler, and RC crawler to check out the RC area.

Back