• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cruise in Carshow in Murfreesboro FREE

JeepAddict85

NAXJA Forum User
MURFREESBORO HOT ROD CLUB CRUISE IN @ The Avenue Murfreesboro 2615 Medical Center Pkwy 37128(behind Belks). Its completely free!

EVERY FRIDAY, STARTING MAY 1st 5PM-9PM - Oct 2nd SPONSORED BY THE MURFREESBORO HOT ROD CLUB

Lets get out and Represent the SEC...

I'll have to see about this. By the time me and my girl get off of work and make it down there, it's be like 7pm.

I'll be there. If we all wanna get spots next to each other at the show I'd suggest meeting somewhere beforehand. Possibly Chiles or some other place near Belk?

I talked to a guy that went to the show last Friday. He said it's first-come, first served to the available spots. $1 gets you a spot. He said they had 600 spots and had them full by 6pm.

Just FYI for those thinking of going. I don't know if they will let you hold spots.

Don't think I'll have the knuckle swap done in time. Crap!! I was looking forward to showing off my brown door.:rolleyes:

Let us know how it goes this friday, if it's good then when I get home around the 4th after I do a little chopping on the xj I'll try to make an appearance with it. Wonder if they have an under construction category that alot of us would fall into?

I will be up next weekend for a friends bachelor party (its on Sat night), but I'll cruise over in the truck if somebody wants to join me. Also, someone will have to tell me how to get there, because I have no idea where you all are talking about. If I recall, my buddy lives off exit 84.

Postal XJ
Mr.Shrek
bosco01XJ
KGP416
bigalpha - tentative
PacificEd - in spirit from the land of Mickey Mouse

I will be up next weekend for a friends bachelor party (its on Sat night), but I'll cruise over in the truck if somebody wants to join me. Also, someone will have to tell me how to get there, because I have no idea where you all are talking about. If I recall, my buddy lives off exit 84.

Let me re-post this, maybe somebody can answer my questions this time lol.

Back