• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally! SoCalFest shirts & dinners for sale!!

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
https://www.naxja-socal.org/store/index.php?main_page= should work to get you there...

Dinner, and men's and kid's shirts are up and running & available for sale...

"Charcoal" is actually a medium "50%" gray, and "Royal Blue" is similar to Dodger Blue.

The women's shirts aren't "available" for sale yet, we are still figuring out how to not get the ones sized for underfed Third World teenagers like last year... but they WILL be available... I will let you know as soon as they are!

Deadline for definitely getting your shirt at the event is midnight PST Friday, April 24th, but we can still take orders and ship or parts-train them after that.

Feel free to PM me with any pertinent questions!

What's for dinner?

Burgers & brats, potato salad, the usual... couldn't find a company to bring food in for us...

Didn't realize the Jerk hadn't loaded that in, I'll try to modify it...

And the LONG SLEEVE MEN'S SHIRTS will be HUNTER (dark) GREEN, not military/army/olive green.

Women's shirts should be opened for sale today, hopefully, with Black, Dark Red, and Medium Blue as options... I don't think we're going with Unisex.

I love this:

Be responsible. Feed your children.

Would that imply that a bowl of kibble is not adequate? For the three of them? :looney:

For a newbie, is there some form of itinerary for this event? Or at least a pattern that is typically followed each year?

Well, I guess now that I've bought my airplane ticket, I guess I better go buy my meal ticket!

David Bricker / SYR

T-shirt and dinner ordered! Thanks, Geoff, for the help in fixing the COD option variables.

Carol, I'll be sending you a check, to avoid the Paypal fees.

David Bricker / SYR

Re: Finally! SoCalFest shirts & dinners for sale!!

I love this:

Would that imply that a bowl of kibble is not adequate? For the three of them? :looney:

For a newbie, is there some form of itinerary for this event? Or at least a pattern that is typically followed each year?
Typically, meet 0900 Saturday at the discover center. Then decide which trails/group to run with. 1900, I believe, dinner then raffle after that.
Sometimes there are impromptu trail runs Friday afternoon and eve. And also sometimes Saturday night after raffle.
That's the abridged version.

Re: Finally! SoCalFest shirts & dinners for sale!!

Typically, meet 0900 Saturday at the discover center. Then decide which trails/group to run with. 1900, I believe, dinner then raffle after that.
Sometimes there are impromptu trail runs Friday afternoon and eve. And also sometimes Saturday night after raffle.
That's the abridged version.

Trail maintenance is usually scheduled for Sunday, for those willing and able to volunteer. But I've seen no announcement of that yet for this year.

:cool:

Thank you both.

Does dinner wind up involving one big campfire group? Or does everyone go back to their own sites for campfires?

Does dinner wind up involving one big campfire group? Or does everyone go back to their own sites for campfires?

Yes.

Seriously, there generally is a campfire at NAXJA HQ, which are a pair of campsites where the dinner and raffle is held. However, a number of people wander off to their own campfires as the evening progresses.

David Bricker / SYR

Dinner is 6ish Saturday, provided I can find folks to cook while I collect money and distribute shirts/meal tickets/raffle tickets. Raffle usually 7ish. Bring a chair & hang out!

Adopt A Trail options this year will be the same as last year, depending on attendance:

Run 2N04, also called Balky Horse (east of the lake), which works well if you plan to go home down the mountain via 38/the east side or to come back up towards Big Bear to play and/or camp more.

Run 2N49 (from the Cleghorn Rd exit near Silverwood Lake off Highway 138) down to San Bernardino and home via the 15/215

https://www.naxja-socal.org/store/index.php?main_page= should work to get you there...

Dinner and all shirts are up and running & available for sale... Food is burgers and brats, potato salad & such Saturday night

Men's "Light Grey" is actually a medium Heather gray, and "Royal Blue" is similar to Dodger Blue. And the LONG SLEEVE men's shirt will be HUNTER (dark) GREEN, not military/army/olive green.

Women's shirts are now open for sale, with Black, Red, Blue and Purple as options... We're not going with Unisex.

Deadline for definitely getting your shirt at the event is midnight PST Friday, April 24th, but we can still take orders and ship or parts-train them after that.

Feel free to PM me with any pertinent questions! I am surprised no one has PMd me with impertinent questions... LOL

... cuz she doesn't like what you're serving up? LOL...

Very happy you two are making the trip down!

C'mon folks, order up!!

I know we are all superb procrastinators, but it makes it even crazier for me... And those of you that know (or know of) me know I don't need any more help being crazy!

Carol

Uh ohhhhh =)

Back