• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCalFest Event shirts are now up for sale!!

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Thanks, folks!

Is there a miss print on there? It doesn't say truckhaven... ;)
We chose Calico just to lessen the chance that you'd be able to show up, Tone. Didntcha know? J/K...

I'm sad that it's not in Big Bear, but excited to have a good reason to go check out Calico.

If we don't sell more shirts soon, we're not going to be able to get enough to make the minimum order :helpme:.

FYI -- If you don't have the funds now, but really will be able to pay at or before the event, you can order them COD, and pay at the event or PayPal when you get your upcoming paycheck.

Thank you for your support!

If we don't sell more shirts soon, we're not going to be able to get enough to make the minimum order :helpme:.

FYI -- If you don't have the funds now, but really will be able to pay at or before the event, you can order them COD, and pay at the event or PayPal when you get your upcoming paycheck.

Thank you for your support!

Buy the damn shirts people. I need one for my portfolio, haha.

But, but.. I don't wanna be the douchebag who buys the shirt without being able to go..

But, but.. I don't wanna be the douchebag who buys the shirt without being able to go..

Oh, come on...that's not douchbaggish. I know of at least one person who can't go, but has already paid for two shirts.

Look at it as: they're nice shirts, they show off our group, and if we end up making any money it'll go to a good wheeling/offroad cause!!!

MikeG did the design, and black is one of the color choices, hmm...

Shouldn't it be a black shirt with red sleeves? :eyes:

Hah!! Interesting idea. Or a red stripe down the middle...

And I think black is one of the colors pretty much every year. It's too popular of a choice to discard, though I thought about skipping black this year since our Matrix member can't make it to the event anyway. But we'll just offer onions with dinner, instead.

I didn't see any long sleeves. Is that an option?
Yes, there are long sleeves, and they should show as an option. $24, colors are black, medium blue, and deep forest green.

Back