• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Virginia

hoodboogie

NAXJA Forum User
Moving from Hawaii to Virginia at the end of the month and looking to find some cool people and places to go. I picked up a 99 XJ this week and ready to start building. I was a TJ guy in Hawaii playing in the rocks there. Any good places in the Frericksburg area?

I'm looking to throw in some waggy 44's I found in a upullit yard today with some bead locked 35's. Hopefully have it all done by spring/summer once we et moved in a house.

welcome!! You'll find a bunch of good places from Richmond west. There's not much east from there, but there are some private places once you get to know some people in the area.

North from Fredericksburg will put you in the Northern Virginia area, and most of those folks split time between the S.E.C. and the North Atlantic Chapter-- you might want to post up a quick hello in there as well.

Thanks for the info. Once we get settled in a house (with a garage hopefully) I will begin cutting and welding to my hearts extent. My eyes lit up when I went to the junk yard today after being in Hawaii for 4 years and not having access to hardly anything. I will check out the NAC section as well.

Quantico isn't too far from me. if you have a wrench fest post up, if I don't work, Ill be sure to be there!

Welcome to the area. Look forward to seeing how your build goes. I'm with Shawn; if you ever need a spare set of hands just holler.

Welcome to the area dude! I love it here, Im in Fredericksburg, Stafford county to be more percise, born and raised. and im guessing your military??? quantico is only about 15 min away from my area. we own 65 acres of prime stompin ground for wheelin here. A mile of it you can drive to trucks side by side. Its nothing to fancy but if your lookin for some quick fun or wanna test something on your rig its awesome. pm some time and we'll go wheelin.

Sorry for the late reply. Finally got moved up, not quite settled in just yet. We are buying a house in Fredericksburg (Stafford Co.) Hopefully lose by the end of the month.

we got a few local guys in stafford, that have some nice rigs, coincidently we all white water kyak too if your into that... the Rappahanock river is pretty has some decent class 2 rapids

Welcome! Harlan rocks! We have an event there every summer around the 4th of July.

Back