• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Impact Wrench for hub nuts?

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
I got this one NIB on ebay for $69

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/prod...rtical=TOOL&pid=00919920000&tab=specs#tablink

Previously I had been using the $25 HF jobies. This one is much nicer, I like the feel of it and its much lighter, basically its a rebaged IR 2131 without the air regulator. Thats the only draw back is not having the built in adjustable regulator.

I am very happy with my purchase, to do it again I might of waited for the model to come up with the regulator, I was also bidding on a IR2131 QT Thats the IR 2131 Quiet model, I am sure it would of been nice but I got outbid, it was going for twice what I paid for my craftsman.

Wow.....

New In Box? $69? That is the other one I was looking into but, I was trying to keep cost to the Sears card down.... LOL! Thanks for the heads up though. Maybe I'll search ebay a little. Just in the research stage right now.

Back