• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuel line connectors.......

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
My 84 has some flare nut connectors for the carb. But what are the plastic looking things on the fuel rail called? Where do I get line/connectors to adapt my fuel lines? Any thoughts?

I cut those connectors off and just double-clamped the fuel hose on there.

they single clamp the tank end of the fuel hoses from the factory, so it oughta be good enough

Anythoughts?

They remind me of the connectors on my Ford Ranger. Can they be puschased?

Dealer has em as would Napa and most other auto stores -- they are a Ford design, so that's why they "look like" a Ford connector.

(Dealer parts counter guys should recognize them as fuel line connector kits - bring a wallet!)

You can get the Orings at Home Depot for 19 cents a each. I tore 2 factory ones and spent 40 bucks before trying these. I've put about a 1000. miles on mine with no leaks or problems.

No longer available.........

That is what the dealer said. He cold only find a listing for the fuel line also. But I may have found some at Advanced auto for $19.00 each. That is expensive!

Back