• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC FB group

I dunno.. NAC is a very big chapter, area wise, and there's not a lot of social interaction and wheeling... I can only guess that the chapter is dying down due to the age of our vehicles (fewer of us) and more of us in the phase of life where wheeling and wrenching and jeeping is not a top priority, or even a top 10 priority. No offense intended, just what I see to be a fact...

Edit: I didnt' know we had one to be honest, maybe that's the problem... haha

Last edited:
I'm a rare user of facebook myself, but I do see that it has been used in the past by this chapter, so I get the utility of it. We need to talk more about that.

Honestly not sure who was running that. I know Bob had started an instagram for a little while as well.

Well it's not a group on FB it's a page. Groups are a little more interactive and you can join them. I don't think pages are as useful as they're more for disseminating information rather than encouraging communication. Could it be changed to a group?

Any objection to making a group?

I say make the private group, label it the unofficial group and once the NAC BOD replies they can be admins and make it the official group. Just my .02

I'm not much for social media myself, to echo Jordan's sentiment. That being said, I can't be anything other than impressed with the level of response. It certainly can't hurt for sure!

Back