• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RRC Windshield banners

rms692

NAXJA Forum User
Who wants em???? i need enough people to order to keep cost as low as we can...this will also be a fund raiser for our chapter...
Sorry, $20 each...shipped

Last edited:
just so everyone knows... The place we are going to get them from has a minimum order number of 10. These are the same people that did our shirts for the 2011 ROM also.

Last edited:
x2

I'd like one but a listed price would be nice =)

ok lets try this again...who wants one??? $20 shipped... have to have 20 to make the order...if i front the money again price will go up $5.....

I think I may still have one of the older ones at my house. It was one I have had for a while if I still have it. Send me a PM to remind me as I'm at work right now.

I Know that This is an Old Thread, But, If anyone Is Still Interested (I Know I am)
I have a Guy that Is Very Reasonable & does Great Work on Die Cut, Made to Order, Vinyl Stickers. Very High Quality & He's an Off-Roader (4X4 3/4T Truck, IIROC)
Just Send me a Graffic Image (JPEG, etc. or Pic of the Original (Have No Idea What It Looks Like) & I'll see what I can do.
Right Now I Have one of His that says: ":Y'all Aint Right". In, White, Hillbilly Redneck Lettering & I Get Lots of Positive Comments about It.
UncleSarge58

Last edited:
Back