• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Cherokee For Sale.....

01classicxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all. I've been up and down about putting other tires on this thing first before selling. Iv'e decided to sell it as is. The 265/75-16's on it now are a few year's old and have about 75% tread on them. Just sell those to offset your cost on 33's. Cherokee certified title copy is free and clear of all lean's(signed off). If i have to take off from work during the week to meet ya at a DMV i will. Cherokee has cold A/C. Dependable daily driver or weekender. Price is $6000. James @ 409-978-9748. Thank's

2001cherokee11.jpg

Last edited:
More pic's.

2001Cherokee12.jpg 2001Cherokee13.jpg

Last edited:
No bites thru here huh? Strange. Cherokee still for sale.

I'm giving it till this Sat. If no hit's. Guess will keep and put my 02 Tahoe up for sale. Need some room here.

Need to also strip my old 89 W150 of its one ton drive train and swap it to my other 89 clone project i bought a few months ago. The beat up one iv'e had 17-18 year's. Many memory's at Spring Creek(now shut down), Shiloh Ridge(now shut down), General Sam's, Hidden Fall's with the Dodge. Cherokee been to Hidden Falls once as a lifted 2wd.

89PWRRAM3.jpg 89PWRRAM2.jpg

Last edited:
Keep in mind most people here already have a Cherokee...
Nice 2door there. I should have never sold mine. 90 XJ 4x4, 5spd, Centerforce 2 clutch, Skyjacker 3" lift, Tomkin's Machine rear tire carrier/bumper and rock slider's. I bought it used in 97. Pic is at Spring Creek Offroad park back in 98. That use to be the place to go. Was a long drive to get there and wheel from Galveston where i lived. This 90 model even had a whole floor rubber liner instead of carpet. I wish they still sold that stuff.

90Cherokee.jpg 90Cherokee2.jpg

Last edited:
Most serious XJ buyers and sellers are in/on Jeep cherokee Group sites on Facebook now. And some still on craigs list with ads.

No bites thru here huh? Strange. Cherokee still for sale.

Most serious XJ buyers and sellers are in/on Jeep cherokee Group sites on Facebook now. And some still on craigs list with ads.

Yeah, iv'e had my posting on Autotrader as well. Four hit's but no reply's once i emailed em back. Texas Jeep parts for sale on FB also. No reply. No biggie. Not something i HAVE to sell. Think i'll just finish what i started on this XJ. I'm hopeing down the road the RRC get's together for something.

Back