• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New, Clayton Offroad XJ long arm upgrade for sale...

01classicxj

NAXJA Forum User
"SOLD"......Clayton Offroad XJ long arm upgrade for sale...

"SOLD"......Hello. Bought a Clayton radius long arm upgrade kit last year...COR-4801011($1000). Never installed. Sitting in storage gathering dust. Still in factory box's. Also have H.D. Offroad Engineering mid and rear frame stiffener's($230). Never installed. Light surface rust. Easy wire cleanup. Throw them in for free. Everything for $700.

Last edited:
Not even any offer's? Pretty good price for everything. I thought Clayton made a good kit. What's the deal?

Last edited:
Not even any offer's? Pretty good price for everything. I thought Clayton made a good kit. What's the deal?

Low traffic more than anything. It’s a good price.

If you still have it in a few weeks I may make an offer. Have to close on my house before I can spend any cash.

You possibly right Islander. I saw i had over 70 view's. Figured multiple people
would have jumped on it quick. I have it listed on Ebay and Craig's list. But it's just the lift with free shipping. No bites. I've bought other stiffy's that i'm gonna install eventually instead. I've also got a new in box 3/4" Heim Steering kit from RuffStuff. I may be willing to sell that to. I've been sitting on this stuff for awhile. It won"t be till next year i can get my Cherokee going so might as well let someone else benefit. I've got to many iron's in the fire at the moment. Congrat's on the house purchase. I'm in a apartment, hence my storage unit..lol

It’s a house sale, but thanks. Paying for 2 the past few months has sucked!

Believe me I would love to have it but this time of year just takes all the money!!!

Well the stuff has been sitting since 2017. So hit me up with a text and see if i still have the stuff in 2019. Might be a next tax time buy. 409-978-9748 in case i forget to check NAXJA.

Sold....to the guy in Utah. Thank's

damn it, just saw this. although was going for 3 link, that price could've changed my mind..

Back