• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone Know norcalchris

I have met him a few times. I lost my phone a couple of months ago along with all my numbers.

If you get a hold of him tell him I still have his sweatshirt he left at my camp during SierraFest.

Josh

...its been while since i have heard from him. i think he moved back to Salinas. i will hit him up and tell him to get on here :)

i used to have his number until it got shut off.
i have no way of contacting him anymore .
last i heard he was back in salinas

no answer on his phone...im not even sure its his number still...but his number has always been a Salinas area code so who knows.

Hey guys, if I ever come up missing, please don't air my dirty laundry on the forum. I'd be OK if you started a rumor claiming I died fighting pirates or was last seen trading stories with H. Heffner, though.

Can the admin delete Wicked's last post? ^^

Hey guys Im alive! Its norcalchris. I cant login to my account for some reason so Im gonna be using this one until I can. Matt im gonna pm you from this acc right now. By the way, thx for looking out Rocknxj and Billy. If it was anyone else posting that stuff I might have been irritated, but WickedRenix is a good buddy of mine and I had given him permission to inform everyone. He just did so in a very detailed manner. lol. Again, thx for looking out, I wounldnt expect anything less from the NAXJA community. :patriot:

Last edited:
Back