• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Put me in line if the skwerlman doesn't want it.

Propane gas grill
Girl friend never got it, we broke up, still want it? I can deliver to xmas party, I think you were in line or skwerly?

Anybody needs these?
picture.php

I'll take it! How much shipped to 92374?

Talking to yourself?

Old people. I swear.

OTOH, talking to myself is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation anymore. :dunno:

Steering stabilizer and battery box. Pick up in Encinitas.

I could use the battery box, but I'm not sure how to be able to get it trained to PSR. If someone else really needs it sooner, that's fine. Otherwise, it could come in quite handy for me.

David Bricker / SYR

Warn sliders, well used, both are bent. Probably can be bent back straight if you have a big enough shop press. My 20 ton press is too small and I don't want to hassle with them. Includes all necessary brackets. Pick up in Encinitas.

https://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/WRN67930.htm

Winch cable, has one or two kinks in it near the middle. Not sure of length but probably >80ft. I hate throwing crap like this in the trash. Maybe someone can re-purpose this (fence, zip-line?). Pick up in Encinitas.

Got some extra parts that I'm hoping will find a good home. This is my first attempt at posting pictures, so bear with me.
Various parts as follows, all off of a 99: front bumper, D30 knuckles, grill and headlight bezels, upper and lower control arms, springs, stock crossmember, etc. Local pickup only, located in San Diego near SDSU.
IMG_9967.jpg
IMG_9968.jpg
IMG_9969.jpg

I’ve got two sets of stock 27 spline shafts for an XJ D30. One set came off of a ‘99 with ABS, so it has the ABS tone rings. The other does not. Nothing wrong with them, but I’m running chromoly shafts and no longer bother carrying spares. Free to anyone who can use them.

If anyone needs some of JonnyCat63s stuff, I drive near SDSU to get home, I live near 15 & 52, and my weekend home lately is east Oceanside/west Vista.

Within those parameters, et me know if anyone needs parts train help (from 6 feet away, that is!). And Jonny, your pix posted just fine!

Agreed. There are still some folks that keep a stock (looking) rig, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Back