• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1993 Jeep Cherokee 4.0

mitch4x4

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all I am new here so if this is in the wrong section I'm sorry. But I'm new to jeeps so here is my question. I am thinking of buying a 1993 Cherokee it has a New Map sensor..crank position sensor..plugs..and fuel pump. The guy said there is a hole in the exhaust that needs patching and it needs rear brake work and light body work (surface rust at bottom of doors) and an Axel seal. other than that he said it works perfect. So what should i look for when i'm looking at a used jeep? any problem areas..known spots for rotting etc etc. Oh by the way he said the floors are SOILD:clap: . Anyway any help would be great thanks.

Double check the pass. rear floorboard. It is right above the cat. converter & very prone to rust. JIM.

OK thanks guys, hopefully Ill get it before he sells it. I have heard nothing but good things about them. The worst i have heard is the road noise and gas mileage...if i want a luxury ride id buy a car. And as for gas mileage, you gotta pay to play.

Back