• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fact or Fiction: BillR returning to Colorado????

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Saw him post this picture in the Chapter Rigs forum with the side note that he will be coming back soon........

Atlas006.jpg

I dunno...... I propose we require him to purchase a TJ eliminator kit (Doesn't URF Racing sell those???). Can I get a second on that motion?
:D

FACT!
My son will be graduating in mid-May, and I'll be job hunting out there soon after!:party:
TJ eliminator kit...interesting.:wave:

planefixer said:
I second.:D
Come on guys; have a heart! :laugh: If I told my wife I wanted to sell the TJ and start over with another XJ, she'd cut off my...well, let's just say I'd be changed from a bull to a steer REAL quick. :nono: :laugh2:

Up this early? Hell...I still wishing I could get off work and go to bed when that was posted :p

The motion for a URF TJ Eliminator Kit has been made and seconded. Voice vote?

happyfinger.gif

In stock, awaiting address for shipping.

Oh, and a credit card number. :D

Fergie said:
You should welcome him back, and require him to display a "Wranglers are for Cheerleaders" sticker for his first year back.

No need for a sticker...... it a WELL known fact. Just like comfortable shoes on guys, and buzz hair cuts on women.... ya just know. Ya know? :spin3:
gfightsmiley.gif

:D

Back