• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Pail Kit SoCal chapter group buy info

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Group buy is for the trail pail kit.
With an order of 15 or more they drop down to $44.15 each with S&H to run about $35 per 6 to 8 kits (cost of shipping will be finalized during placement of the order and divided amongst all that are ordering).

I want to place the order someplace on Dec 19. Those that are interested need to make a deposit in the amount of $20 before then. I will take checks and cash. Remainder (including portion of the shipping cost) will need to be paid to me within 7 days of me placing the order (by 26th). Deposits are not refundable as I do not want to get stuck with extra kits.

Pickups will be available from the following locations
1. Ventura
2. Canoga Park
3. Westminster
4. Yucaipa
5. Downtown LA
6. Redondo Beach

At the risk of seeming overly inquisitive, which kit are we talking about?

model :dunno: number?

At this point I have a listing of the following people who have made the deposit for the kit. If you are not on this list and want to get a kit get in touch with me ASAP!

99xjcache
Cal
Dan
GSequoia
JonBoy
Remi

Oh yeah, the current total is 30 kits so we have made the minimum of 15 and I will be placing the order as planned.

I have just placed the order and I'm waiting to get the detailed cost of S&H (I should know by tomorrow) as well as the estimated ship date. From that point on I will need the remainder of the total within 7 days.

OK, they didn't have enough for the order, they're hoping to ship early next week (I guess I kind of surprised them with the number of kits). I'll post more as soon as I know.

Remi

Kejtar said:
OK, they didn't have enough for the order, they're hoping to ship early next week (I guess I kind of surprised them with the number of kits). I'll post more as soon as I know.

Remi

No problem here.
Thanks again.

Sorry, last two days have been somewhat hectic with friends visiting and the wrenching on my jeep entering next phase.
In any case the update is that the total should be right about $52 per kit and they are starting to ship them. I will call them on Fri to see how many sets they have shipped.

Remi

Spill kits are here! The total per kit is $52.00. I will bring them with me to the m&g in OC on Wednesday.

Who needs one that is out of the OC area? Let me know so that we can make arrangements for pickup.

Remi

Back