• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Weather Report!

Rock2pus

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I'm happy to say that the weather for the event looks about as good as one can ask for! Low 80's during the day, high 60's in the evenings, with very little chance of rain!
Some general info:
I expect to get settled in to our cabin at TwinGrove some time Wednesday afternoon. Base of operation is as usual, our cabin, which is S18, straight in and slight left going up the hill, backed up to the woods. My trailer and rig may be down in the lot, just look for the tiki torches tan ez-up, and a charcoal f350, for those newcomers who may not know.
Generally we shoot the breeze around the campfire there each night beginning at dusk ( please give us a little time to clean up and settle in). I will have a gas camp grille set up that anyone is welcome to jump in on, and as usual, I'm bringing enough firewood to aggravate climate change, so save your storage room. Just be sure to bring your own camp chair, and a desire to have fun!
Looking forward to this!
Rich
NAC VP

Oops realized maybe just look for my wife's orange JK, no one will miss that. She'll be up later Wednesday night.

Last edited:
No worries Chris trail 13 is the most fun you'll ever have when it's flooded..ask me and John Walters how we know.... I'm saving that one for the deluge.

Back