• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Suspension Issues

Ok, shackle box is fine. But I'm finding marks on frame, body each side. Longer or boomerang shackle the fix?

I think it was pointed out that the bolt is running the wrong way? Find where its rubbing and picture a linger shackle, does it still? Boomerangs are nice. Adjustability for where it mounts is nicer! Decide if you are going to use the parts you have would be my recommendation. If so, install it with bolt the right way and go from there. If not, a no lift SRB like sfr is the business for dialing in shackle angle... the HD shackles you had shared look fine to me

People think mines lifted like 6" due to front fender height.

In the rear im not running bump stops at all.
I am bumped in the front to keep my track bar out of tge oil pan.

Glad your on track.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I think it was pointed out that the bolt is running the wrong way? Find where its rubbing and picture a linger shackle, does it still? Boomerangs are nice. Adjustability for where it mounts is nicer! Decide if you are going to use the parts you have would be my recommendation. If so, install it with bolt the right way and go from there. If not, a no lift SRB like sfr is the business for dialing in shackle angle... the HD shackles you had shared look fine to me

Ok, the RE2700 are 5" overall length and will lift the rear 1.25" per RE. Sheesh.. talk about the long way around. Thanks for your patience, can't wait to get them on.

Last edited:
Took me some thinking to figure what srb is. Shackle relocation.

Yes mine are relocated and my shocks are nearly vertical in that position they can actually dampen forces in the direction they come from. Instead of being layed over at an angle.

My shackle angle is good. With a flat spring imagine going down the rd ture drops in a pothole maybe drops 4" in the hole shackle pulls forward shock resists the sudden drop. Offside spring compresses 2" shackle also come forward.

Where am I going with this maybe it is more shackle angle and decent shocks creating the nice ride. Mu rides definitely not harsh or choppy. I do have a slight fear of breaking the main spring leaf as it will drastically negative arch in the twisty stuff. I have notice I have very minimal wheel hop when on the throttle climbing . Washboard rds ride is amazing

Guess my point is idk what my point is

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back