• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB

Nevermind scratch this post. I think I'm putting the Wrangler back to stock as possible and keeping everything else.

What would you want for the yj if you gut all the goods off of it?
No reassembly required.

I'm still crunching the numbers but I may take that axle.

The only problem selling without the axles,winch and 2low kit the rest isn't really worth anything. Your not going to want to give me much for is because you need to turn a profit.

It all depends what the goodies cost that you pull and the time it takes to put it back to a driver.
A lower price to me may be justified if it saves you more than you will make. And saves you time.
But just throwing it out there. If it becomes a pile of parts and you don't want to deal with it we can see what we can work out. And if you throw it back together and want my axle we can arrange that too.

Yea, I've been crunching some numbers and it really don't make sense to part it out. Even if someone gave me 5k for it I could buy what I need for the XJ new. I've also been thinking with that 4.88's are going to be to low for what I want to do.

Back