• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jungle gym for sale $6000

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
Sick to my stomach as i type this :puke:But its time for the jungle gym to move on to a new home. Those of you that know me and the rig know the specs pretty well, but here is what i could come up with -

1990 jeep Cherokee (limited) 4x4. 4.0L, auto, 250K. It is street legal, however it has no sway bar so it handles better offroad than on.

Custom full exo cage 1.75” - .75 wall DOM tied into 2”x6” cut out rockers and Moab 4x4 front bumper. Uni body has been reinforced front to rear. No signs of cracking before or after !
Custom chop with functional comanche tail gate
8000# warn winch with brand new cable
Newer optima battery
Dual 12” LED flood/spot combo lights
Corbeau suspension seats and 4 point harness
35x12.5x15 Goodyear Kevlar MTRs 75-80%
Approx. 6.5” lift – front 4.5” rubicon front coils and acos adjustable spacers and TnT customs long arms (recent rebuilt joints) / rear 4.5” rubicon full leaf packs and shackle relocation brackets.
TnT full belly skid
Gas tank skid
Front axle is stock D30, aussie locker, 4.56 gears with 1 ton tie rod and ends
Cherokee D44 rear axle, aussie locker, 4.56 gears with crown vic disk brakes
AW4 tranny and 242 Tcase
Tom woods front drive line / rear is stock (broke the Tom woods)
Removable front and rear doors
On board air via AC compressor and 2.5 gallon air tank

asking $6000 PM, call or text 503 863 7921

Build link - http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1028269&highlight=mojo

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/5284755464.html

*Buyer required to join Team Elusive in 2016 and future Oregon Trophy Challenges and must put up with my exhaustion induced babbling.

All good things must come to an end.. Hope to see you out on the trails again down the road, Rod!

Come out for a night of shenanigans after you get some Black Friday shopping done!

Just can't justify keeping the beast for 2-3 trips a year.

That's exactly what I was telling my wife when she talked me out of selling the YJ. It's paid for and costs nothing to sit. Unless you just want the money to invest in something else?

My other reason is I don't like my current build and would like to redo it. With another body that has a 6 cylinder and automatic. I just can't justify it.

Back