• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Harbor Freight HD Jack Stands?

SeeingSpots

NAXJA Forum User
Do any of you guys own a set of these?

http://www.harborfreight.com/12-ton-jack-stands-34924.html

I have to stabilize my frame behind the axle and these are the only stands I could find that have the height that I need - that aren't like $350.00+.

i'm just hesitant to place my life and my rig with cheapo Chinese cast stands. Thoughts?

Jim

Most jack stands are made by the same manufacturer.........just painted different colors and boxed by the vendors that buy them in bulk.

I have a set exactly like those. Mine are orange with white posts. No issues, no concerns.

Just buy them...

I have some of the 12 ton HF ones and some from mac tools and they are identical. work great and are plenty strong enough

Yup, got several sets myself...and my friend/roommate has the really big ones.

They're perfectly fine and as good as any other brand i've had.

I know where to get 25% off coupons along with freebie coupons if anyone is curious :D

Its RARE that I EVER walk out paying remotely full price for anything at Harbor Freight. I also never walk out without a freebie (flashlight, scissors, headlamp, rope, gloves, screwdriver set, etc.) I think I've seriously gotten about 15+ of their screwdriver sets that you can get for free. Figured if they break or I need to lend some out...no worries if they break or don't return :D

Back