• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hub bearing bolts

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know of a non-OEM source to find the hub bearing bolts. I've messed up enough of the 12 pt heads that I need a few more. I work at Ace Hardware and I've not been able to find any that have the flange, shoulder, and length that the OEM 12pt'ers do. Has anyone else found a source for them other than a boneyard? Please let me know what you've done.
Thanks,
Collin

I realize you said non-OEM but...

I picked up 3 at a dealership parts counter last friday for $7 each (nice n' new).

duke000088 said:
I realize you said non-OEM but...

I picked up 3 at a dealership parts counter last friday for $7 each (nice n' new).
See the price tag is why I wanted non OEM, that seems a bit pricy to me, but good looking out.

scorpio_vette said:
i've gotten nice replacements at the hardware store before. and yes i saw that you work at a hardware store. have you looked into the catalog of your store to order a set???
No, that's a great idea though. We use Hillman fasteners, and I know we have a catalog for them, I'll have to check. Thanks!

rcnerd said:
no...but i've got a jar full of em

Ha. I've got a few too. I grab them from the junkyard when I find some rust-free ones in good shape. My buddy thought I was stupid for grabbing them...until one day when he needed one. :D

Back