• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mudfest Mudfest Mudfest Mudfest !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

79yj

NAXJA Forum User
Buchanan's Mudfest
Date: May 15th, 2004
Time: 10am - 6pm
Price: $10.00 a person
Kids under 10 are free
Free entry with Military ID May 15th is Armed Forces Day!!
What's the scoop:

100 acres of off-road events
Mudpits, Car Crushing, Tirepit and more.
Concessions & t-shirts available
NO Glass NO Atv's

Directions:
I-44 to Exit 253 (Gray Summit)
West on Hwy 100
Left onto Robertsville RD.
Left onto Hwy O
Right onto Hwy N
2 miles to Willowford Rd - Turn Left
3 miles to Denny Lane - Turn Right
Look for signs.

For more information Call:
Jeff 636-257-2306
Bryon 636-257-8357

Last edited:
the location is near six flags out side St.Louis Mo.
friend of a friend runs the thing, very fun.
All kinds of mud and a few trails through the hills etc. and along the Meremac river valley. Well worth the $10.00 entry
later, Eric

Jeepin_rebel said:
Yall know if there are any camp grounds or cheap places to stay near the event?

Dude, look at the date, you are a little late.

they have another May commin around i hear, One every 365 days er so. Im kinda in IRAQ right now. Was hopin to get to the next one. But thanks for the info............... DUH!!!!!

Alright here's the real scoop. Buchannan and Co. usually have atleast 2 mudfests a year, 1 in spring 1 in fall. So you could probably catch the next one if he decides to have one in the fall. (17 and I still know more than you kids)

bobo_jones said:
Alright here's the real scoop. Buchannan and Co. usually have atleast 2 mudfests a year, 1 in spring 1 in fall. So you could probably catch the next one if he decides to have one in the fall. (17 and I still know more than you kids)

And if you know more you would have gotten the info yourself and posted it, insted of being a whiney smart a$$ kid. :twak:

jeeplas said:
When is the last time you wheeled on rocks. You don't even know what it is like! I double dare you, chicken!!

Easy there, Kej-ette.
When I see you behind the wheel, I may read your spew about wheeling.
No great books were written from the passenger seat.
:worship:

bgcntry72 said:
Easy there, Kej-ette.
When I see you behind the wheel, I may read your spew about wheeling.
No great books were written from the passenger seat.
:worship:

The way I feel right now I could wheel you under the table anyday!! But you know me!! :eyes:

jeeplas said:
When is the last time you wheeled on rocks. You don't even know what it is like! I double dare you, chicken!!

I have....BG spotted me, very well I might add. I found it interesting, but not for me. Give me wooded, tight, muddy trails anyday. The day we went to Cliffs was fun....a bit too muddy...but fun. I'll take my "tree rash" in place of rock rash anyday. There are more of me out there, we are the silent ones, the time is comming for us to rise up, RISE UP and speak the gospel of mud, the sermon of wooded trails. Watch out "Rock gods" we will not be silent for long, the time is comming.....we are waiting.

Rev

Rev Den said:
I have....BG spotted me, very well I might add. I found it interesting, but not for me. Give me wooded, tight, muddy trails anyday. The day we went to Cliffs was fun....a bit too muddy...but fun. I'll take my "tree rash" in place of rock rash anyday. There are more of me out there, we are the silent ones, the time is comming for us to rise up, RISE UP and speak the gospel of mud, the sermon of wooded trails. Watch out "Rock gods" we will not be silent for long, the time is comming.....we are waiting.

Rev

Sounds like Rev has been smoking those cigars with the "secret ingredients" again :greensmok

Rocks Rule!

Rev Den said:

Rev

Wow, I'm agreeing with the Rev.
BARK EATERS UNITE!!!

Las, what exactly ate Sean's window? It sure wasn't no stinking rock.

w_howey said:
Las, what exactly ate Sean's window? It sure wasn't no stinking rock.

That's right, trees eat windows, not rocks. That is why I like rocks better.

I enjoy and run both ... each has it's own positives and negatives.

Mud ... you can only have so much fun with a mud hole. After a while it gets a little boring ... but only a little. Mud does not bite, but it gets into your frame rail and crevices and, unless cleaned up well, promotes rust and makes your Jeep no fun at all to work on. You can almost always drive home after playing in the mud.

Rocks bite ... yep, they do. Rocks do not get boring for me though. But they are hard on the drivetrain and steering. They can, and often do, take a toll on the sheetmetal ... but trees do too. Rocks can always be a challenge ... all you have to do is change your line a little.

I'll just have a lot of both please ...

Les

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back