• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hub bearing bolts

LOCKED UP

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody know where I can find these? I'm hoping somewhere other than just the dealer, but the parts stores I'm calling are saying NO...

I'm refering to the 3 bolts per side that actually hold the unit hub/bearing to the knuckle

The OEM bolt is a 12 point 13mm bolt with a flanged head, and a distinct shoulder 1/2"-3/4" from the flange. They're also HARD. Harder than anything I've found in a hardware store.

I use the OEM bolts.

I know they're hard, I was just hoping that since places like AutoZone & Pep Boys carry the hub/bearings they might also carry the bolts...

I've never had any luck with stuff like that except at the dealer.

BTW, save your old bolts. They're good sacrificial bolts for helping your friends out when their hubs are frozen on.

ChIXJeff

Yeah I already have a set of beater bolts that are threaded just fine & I have a set with good heads and questionable threads.....

Anyway, went and picked up a few from the parts yard ... nothing beats free stuff :D

Back