• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Various XJ items - skid plate, cupholder, SJ 3" springs, 1.5" shackles, etc

irish44j

NAXJA Forum User
FS: Various XJ items - skid plate, cupholder, SJ 3" springs, 1.5" shackles, etc

^^I meant XJ 3" Springs, not "SJ"

Have a bunch of things taking up space that I need to unload. Prices are negotiable in some cases, so let me know if you want to make an offer. Note that I just had a new baby, so I might take a couple of days to ship things after payment - so if you're looking to get super-fast, don't bother with these sales. Prices include cheapest shipping option (UPS ground or USPS, generally). I take Paypal, but you pay the service charge if applicable.

T&T Customs 1.5" greaseable boomerang shackes. Brand new, painted with anti-rust black paint (but could use another coat). Never installed. These were $77.95 + shipping new. I'll sell for $70 shipped

jeep036.jpg

Skyjacker 3" lift coil springs (actual lift is more like 4.5" I hear). brand new, never installed. These are $140 + shipping ($25.00 or so) new. I'll sell them for $140 shipped.

jeep047.jpg

Brand new Rusty's grade 8 U-bolts for the Chrysler 8.25 rear (stock height). $32.00 + shipping from Rusty's. I'll sell for $25 shipped.

jeep039.jpg

Pair of Energy Suspension 7/8" coil spring spacers for XJ. Brand new. $20 shipped.

jeep040.jpg

OEM Cupholder for center console. Like new. $15 shipped.

jeep038.jpg

Tomken XJ '84-'98 Transmission Skid Plate (231or 242) 14" Spec. New, with a few dings from being in the back of the XJ for a while. All hardware included. These go for about $80 new + shipping. Will sell for $75 shipped, half of that will be shipping since it's heavy.

jeep046.jpg

jeep045.jpg

Ghetto 2" lift stuff. 2" lift blocks with some chipped paint/surface rust but otherwise undamaged and 2" coil spring spacers. One has a couple gouges/slits on the surface (don't ask) that don't affect its strength or performance at all. $20 shipped.

jeep042.jpg

jeep037.jpg

I'm fairly new here and don't have a "rep", but if you are concerned about my reliability as a seller, please check out my feedback on the Maxima forums, where I'm a moderator/long-timer

http://forums.maxima.org/itrader.php?u=24430

Josh

Last edited:
Re: FS: Various XJ items - skid plate, cupholder, SJ 3" springs, 1.5" shackles, etc

u-bolts sale pending, but let me know if you're interested in case this one falls through. A local guy is coming this week to look at a few things, so I won't have buyer pay until I know the product is available.

Re: FS: Various XJ items - skid plate, cupholder, SJ 3" springs, 1.5" shackles, etc

if you're willing to ship the shackles and cup holder to Canada, I'll take 'em!

cdn_xj said:
if you're willing to ship the shackles and cup holder to Canada, I'll take 'em!

I'll let you know - both are tentatively spoken for at the moment. I think shipping would hurt you all the way to BC - that's a LONG way from here and I'm sure shipping to Canada will cost more. Will be in touch.

remember, all prices are negotiable!

Shipping actually isn't too bad depending on what is sent and how. If it's really large or heavy then, yes, it's spendy. But if it's small and light enough to be sent as a parcel through USPS it's quite reasonable.

The killer is the duty and brokerage we have to pay if it's sent over the border through a courier. UPS is the worst because their brokerage fee is $60 min.

Ubolts and Energy Suspension spacers are SOLD.

shackles SOLD pending payment

spacers, blocks, and rear shocks are spoken for pending payment.

aparke4 said:
still have trans skid?

sale is pending. I'll let you know if it falls through.

skyjacker springs reduced to $130 shipped...

cdn_xj said:
Shipping actually isn't too bad depending on what is sent and how. If it's really large or heavy then, yes, it's spendy. But if it's small and light enough to be sent as a parcel through USPS it's quite reasonable.

The killer is the duty and brokerage we have to pay if it's sent over the border through a courier. UPS is the worst because their brokerage fee is $60 min.

Note that USPS now does "flat rate" shipping via Priority Post to Canada and Mexico. $25 for up to 20# in the "flat rate" boxes (which are either 11" x 8.5" x 5.5" or 11.875" x 3.375" x 13.625" - and free for the asking. USPS does not charge "brokerage fees" to Canada, and the Customs paperwork is easier. I ship to Canada all the time...)

5-90 said:
Note that USPS now does "flat rate" shipping via Priority Post to Canada and Mexico. $25 for up to 20# in the "flat rate" boxes (which are either 11" x 8.5" x 5.5" or 11.875" x 3.375" x 13.625" - and free for the asking. USPS does not charge "brokerage fees" to Canada, and the Customs paperwork is easier. I ship to Canada all the time...)

thansk..though $25 shipping for a $15 part (cupholder) isn't really gonna help me :)

BTW, all items except skyjacker springs have been SOLD.

Back