• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cut my finger off today........

MuddyXJ

NAXJA Forum User
LOL:D Made you look though didn't I.

I did do some cutting on my XJ and a lil on my fingers today. I finally decided to become a true poser now with the TJ flares. I just did the fronts today since I went thru a couple cut off wheels and still need to do some body/rust repair on the rear quarters. Next thing today is to figure out why I have a vibe in 4th and 5th gear since I installed the SYE and new DS.

Just might make it to Moab this year:party:

super glue works great to close up those nasty finger cuts....they us it in surgery now!

I hit my leg with a 7" grinder yesterday...getting an axle ready for new perches

Well I was lucky enough to grind the skin off the finger that has no feeling in it since i stopped a circular saw with the tip about 7 years ago while I was working in Escondido, CA....boss had the nerve to ask me if I needed stiches. I just had some(a chunk) skin missing. He was surprised that after sitting down and bleeding all over the new green carpet for about 30 minutes that I just took some paper towels and duct tape, wrapped it up and finished the trim job I was working on. To this day I still haven't had to get anything more done to me then a few stiches.

Muddyxj,
Better find some wood real quick and knock on it, talkin like that. Your new nick name might be lefty or stubs if you're not careful.

Yep....Like me.......................
ouch%20finger.bmp.jpg

i lost 3mm of my left index finger to a raidal arm saw now the nail grows funny, no pixs of it

Saw blades are the way to go. There's just nothing quite like the Pting! that you get from a carbide tip hitting the bone at about 4000 rpm's. It does tend to make for some challenging nail trimming though.

Back