• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WI jeepers??

mn_xj

NAXJA Forum User
looking for opinions on gilbert ohv min reqments any one wheel there ? Or want to if i can say that on this forum?
Ben

Northern MN

I don't remember exactly, but Mapquest listed something like 9 hours from Milwaukee. :eek:
If I am driving that far, its to Paragon or Tellico, both about 12 hours away.

I'm on here ocassionally and live in North Central WI an hour south of lake superior. I haven't wheeled Gilbert, but have been past the place. It is in northern MN in the Iron Range. It is near Virginia and Hoyt Lakes. A couple guys in the club that I belong to have gone there to wheel. I would like to sometime, but am not sure when. I think if you show up with a buddy, the two of you can wheel whatever you've got. There are trails for all ability levels. I don't have the web site offhand, but I think there is one. Do a search. Might even be found through the Minnesota DNR. You will need some stickers (OHV) and there may be a cost to wheel in the place. That's about all I know. Jeff

cost is 30 bucks good for 3 yrs

Back