• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Web Wheeler

Gerr

NAXJA Forum User
Bud Light presents, real american heroes.
Today we salute you, Mr. Web Wheeler. While other people are out building rigs and taking them off road, you've got your mouse locked in 4 lo. So what if you don't know the difference between a 3/4 and a 10 mm socket, you read on pirate4x4 that dom is better then hrew and only suckers use schedule 40. Time after time, you answer our questions either completly wrong or a smiley that says "i'm with stupid". Lucky for you, no one on the internet ever sees you so they don't actually know that your dodge ram on one tons is actually a chevy luv truck you deliver pizzas with.
So crack open an ice cold budlight oh captain of the off road office chair, we can all sleep sound at night knowing that you know every contestant in the 1993 TTC.:scottm:

dzraces said:
Bud Light presents, real american heroes.
Today we salute you, Mr. Web Wheeler. While other people are out building rigs and taking them off road, you've got your mouse locked in 4 lo. So what if you don't know the difference between a 3/4 and a 10 mm socket, you read on pirate4x4 that dom is better then hrew and only suckers use schedule 40. Time after time, you answer our questions either completly wrong or a smiley that says "i'm with stupid". Lucky for you, no one on the internet ever sees you so they don't actually know that your dodge ram on one tons is actually a chevy luv truck you deliver pizzas with.
So crack open an ice cold budlight oh captain of the off road office chair, we can all sleep sound at night knowing that you know every contestant in the 1993 TTC.:scottm:

HEY F*U UFNF!!
Just because I havn't wheeled in....wellll....a while...doesn't mean I'm a web-wheeler! You self ritchouse (okay, I know thats not how its spelled, but you get the picture) basturd!
Get your arce out to Truckhaven and come and see me! I kick your fuzzy little a** ...jezzzus chisst!!
Rick R
btw I'm a Corona kinda' guy....;)

Jump This said:
HEY F*U UFNF!!
Just because I havn't wheeled in....wellll....a while...doesn't mean I'm a web-wheeler! You self ritchouse (okay, I know thats not how its spelled, but you get the picture) basturd!
Get your arce out to Truckhaven and come and see me! I kick your fuzzy little a** ...jezzzus chisst!!
Rick R
btw I'm a Corona kinda' guy....;)
We are on our way and bringing a battalion of Jeeps(that actually get wheeled).

BTW...what was the address again?

:D

429 Ocotillo Cir.
Borrego Springs...
Maybe when you all get here you can help me push my Jeep into the garage...blew another 'auto relay shutdown' fuse....:flamemad:
Yeah...I know...shoulda' replaced the injector harnass sometime ago..
I'll order a new one on Monday!!
:D
Rick R

I take my sandboard out to Dumont, but for the buggie I prefer Gordon's Well. Glamis on off weekends works well also!
I'll be there right after I get back from Goatfest...and hang out for eight days!!
Ahhhhh.....life is good!
Rick R
:clap:

Back