• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SMORR-Early summer 2016

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
OK, granted I am not an active wheeler in the sense now a days, I still have fun with the SxS and hanging out with you jacklegs....and as most know, this club wheeling comes second. All the runs and gatherings are usually focused in the northern part of the chapter. How about we plan an informal gathering at SMORR this next summer. I know that a few of you have been there and it is a great park with outstanding camping facilities. I know its a hell of a haul for some, but so is the Badlands for many of us too. Would anyone be onboard with making a trip down? If not, then you still suck. :D

Oh, and it we put something together, I'll supply dinner one night for the group......and possibly stock a few coolers with beverages. :cheers:

I'll have to check what the dates are for family vacation this year...if there is any way to make it work then, I would try and come

I am IN

But a month before, something will come up and I will be OUT.

Story of my life man! I know the first week of June is OUT for me, but other than that, I am pretty flexible. We went one year in late July...it was hotter than hell....literally.

Always wanted to go there. hopefully i can make it.

Ain't no party unless its a Settle party, you know that mang!!!

YES!!!

Maybe make one of my political promises happen!

mac 'need to start planning 2016' gyvr

Sometime around mid April is a big event called Howiepalloza that a bunch of us Iowa guys try and make every year. Just an idea for a date. Love SMORR.

Hmm...9.5 hours of drive time to get to SMORR, but then it's another 14 or so to Moab. #justsaying

That would be an fun MWC road trip.

Hmm...9.5 hours of drive time to get to SMORR, but then it's another 14 or so to Moab. #justsaying

That would be an fun MWC road trip.

Moab is in 2018.

SMORR is in 2016.

mac 'save those pennies' gyvr

I know the first week of June is OUT for me

The first week of May is out for me.

mac 'looking to make this a Wed-Sun trip at least' gyvr

Back