• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody interested in a Moab Trip?

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
It looks like I may have a couple of days between jobs after Easter. I was thinking of doing a Moab trip. I'm not really interested in anything hardcore but was wanting to do White Rim Trail and some other scenic trails. I've done most of the hard ones, this time I want to slow down a bit and enjoy and take some pix.

Don't know the exact dates yet, but if anybody is interested, post up.

I'll keep an eye on this. I will be calling Lone Tree, CO my home base until mid June if not later and I would definitely be down to go for a scenic ride

Driving out here fully loaded in my old '90 XJ with a qtr million miles on it was kind of rough on the old girl.

Pending dates, and trails, I would be interested.

Id be driving a basically stock Tacoma, hence the questioning the trail selection.

If memory serves, a stock vehicle could do Hells Revenge and Fins N Things, and most of the other trails as well, are the trails you were thinking of similar?

If I get to go, it will be towards the end of the week. My new contract is flying me to Tampa for a two hour meeting Monday morning. That puts me behind in my preparations.

Back