• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oct 25-26 Badlands

emptypockets86

NAXJA Forum User
Headed out to the Badlands on the 24th after work and wheeling Sat and Sun. I have two confirmed and 4-5 maybes. Kind of a mish-mash as far as builds. If you need details, lmk.

I will try to make it on at least a day depending if I have nothing else going on. Ordering final parts tomorrow I need to finish up and then ready to really test out these tires and lift. After last weekend, ready to go off road on more then what I did.

I'll be driving right past you guys, I may stop by Friday afternoon if you"ll be around for a few min.

There will be a rather large group of xterra's there. Feel free to heckle them.

I won't be up there till late on Friday. I wish I could get the day off, but someone has to run this joint.

How laid back are xterra guys? I'm too fat to run fast and my Jeep isn't exactly a powerhouse either...

I won't be up there till late on Friday. I wish I could get the day off, but someone has to run this joint.

How laid back are xterra guys? I'm too fat to run fast and my Jeep isn't exactly a powerhouse either...

They'd rather party in the campground than wheel. Relatively laid back except a lot of the newer guys hate me. Hahah

The older guys are alright. There will be silver one there with wisconsin plates. His name is Bill, he's not afraid to thrash on his. He is as well liked as I am :D

I will be coming on that Saturday, Saturday plans changed.

I a, still in for Saturday, bringing my brother in law who has never been of road.

I wont be there. throw a couple empty Busch cans on the fire for me!

:(

Are we meeting up at the lower or upper lot?

Kids sports...

im thinking nov.22 though.

Back