• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Night Run - Spring Creek - Friday (6/13) or Saturday (6/14)

UnlimitedMatt

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I am looking to see if anyone is interested in a night run of Spring Creek this weekend. I haven't decided which night, but I'm leaning towards Saturday.

Who's in, and what day would work for you?

How about the 20th or the 27th? Sorry, I didn't see this until now and was out of town all weekend.

Would you guys be willing to let me ride shotgun if anyone has space?

Id love to drive, but I dont think a basically stock WJ would work well based on the Trail Damage report.

Star, I already have my 16 year old daughter riding shotgun (or driving if I can talk her into it). The back seat is open... Also, I'm rocking no top or doors so it may get cold.

I'll have an extra seat if I can make it. Still need to talk to the wife tonight and see what is going on with a CJ7 I'm supposed to work on.

Sunset is at 8:36 so when do we want to meet up? 7-7:30 at Tommy Knockers?

I'm all for an early start seeing that we finished so late last time.

Let's meet at Tommy's at 7:00.

Who else wants to go?

Sorry guys, Im going to have to bail. Ive been told I have to go to a work happy hour after work, and dont think Ill be able to make it up there.

Have fun!

Back