• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Drummond Island Feeler

kmanxj5050

NAXJA Forum User
I really want to go back next year. The whole time the wife and I were there we kept saying how much more fun it would be with a group of people.

I am thinking a weekend (friday - sunday) sometime in june or august (since the crawl is in July).

The campground we stayed at is http://www.aaadrummondislandtrailheadrvparkandcampground.com/ .

This place is perfect for a MWC gathering, bar at the campground and the owners are awesome!!! Clean showers too.

So who's interested? What dates work for you and yours?

No clue if we could go, but it sounds like fun.

450 miles away

mac 'is this Da U Pee' gyvr

Well...if its not the current mobile club R...there would be some form of Club R...

mac 'its an RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVEE clark' gyvr

I really want to go back next year. The whole time the wife and I were there we kept saying how much more fun it would be with a group of people.

I am thinking a weekend (friday - sunday) sometime in june or august (since the crawl is in July).

The campground we stayed at is http://www.aaadrummondislandtrailheadrvparkandcampground.com/ .

This place is perfect for a MWC gathering, bar at the campground and the owners are awesome!!! Clean showers too.

So who's interested? What dates work for you and yours?

K-man Tara and I would be in for this. Been wanting to go up there to wheel........

Well...if its not the current mobile club R...there would be some form of Club R...

mac 'its an RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVEE clark' gyvr

Well done Sir....

Ram" Wheeling the island would be awesome"Rod

We might be able to swing that date. Got a buddy that is dying to get up there so will talk it over with him and Suzi and see if we can make it.

Talked to Suzi last night about this and we are planning on coming. Is there a campground everyone stays at?

Back