• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adopt A Trail Meet and Greet 11/28

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
AAT Quarterly Meeting

Date: Wednesday November 28, 2012
Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Street: 1461 Rimpau Avenue
City/State/Zip: Corona, CA 92879

This is the quarterly Adopt-A-Trail business meeting for any active and prospective volunteers to attend. The room opens at 6pm for anyone who would like to get dinner prior to the meeting.

You know, I might just make this! I'm doing training in Temecula til 5pm Mon-Thur this next week, so that almost makes it doable!!

Of course, I'll be driving my daughter's Olds, and one of the three relays for the electric cooling fans has gone south, so if I don't get to fixing that, it might get a bit warm in heavy traffic... but

If anyone else wants to carpool with me, I'd be leaving from Diaz Rd (just off Rancho California & I-15) in Temecula about 5:10pm, and can drop you back there on the way back.

Yes. My NAXJA shirt is already in the car, so I won't forget it on Weds.

I'll leave from Temecula sometime shortly after 5. Want to go up with me?

Yes. My NAXJA shirt is already in the car, so I won't forget it on Weds.

I'll leave from Temecula sometime shortly after 5. Want to go up with me?

hmm, only problem is there are 2 RAD brewerys right there i wanna hit on the way home leeme think!

Ok you guys/gals better be nice to the newbies. How bad is traffic on 91 from 57 to the 15 at 6 pm?

Umm, Effing terrible.

No really! I got a FastTrack transponder just for the quarterly meetings. You may be able to line up a carpool situation though, I'd offer but I plan to be on my motorcycle. If for whatever reason I end up taking the car I'll post up, I'd be leaving from my Santa Ana/Tustin/Irvine office.

Back