• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Cleanup Oct 13th.

Re: Fall Cleanup?

Not the weekend of the 6th please. I'm in for any other weekend in October. I'll see if my buddy who is getting married on the 6th can come out. He came to the clean up once in his ZJ.

I work every weekend in October, but if we get a date nailed down I may be able to switch shifts with someone.

The last weekend Redbird Foundation will probably have a night ride for Halloween, so we won't be able to do cleanup then.

Hey Rev, I got a buddy of mine wanting to go, only thing is he don't have a Jeep, its a Sammy, btw, my lift kit install landed me in the emergency room today!! That's a conversation for the campfire!!

Anyone is welcome.

Make sure he has ALL the required equipment, PM me with any questions.

Trying for Oct. 20th, Sorry PoorBoy.

Rev

Anyone is welcome.

Make sure he has ALL the required equipment, PM me with any questions.

Trying for Oct. 20th, Sorry PoorBoy.

Rev

I say the 13th, I forgot I had a road rally to do on the 20th! :doh:

Can i bring my Monte Carlo? It's an SS with new Goodyear tires.

Seriously, this would be the only way I could make it, and I would arrive Sat morning. So I would need someone's open seat. Need to know a date sooner than later so I can work on getting work figured out.

13th may even work for me...I am going to South dakota the following weekend for a lil birdhunting. If I could make it I will bring the side by side.

13th may even work for me...I am going to South dakota the following weekend for a lil birdhunting. If I could make it I will bring the side by side.

DIBS ON EXTRA SEAT.

I will bring the Suburban so you have a place to "sleep".

It's yours

fork and the spoon....:kissyou:

I have to check on what permits/registration I will need for the SxS if I can make it out.

Cheese "dualing butts in photos" Man

Back