• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Red Bird Trail Cleanup

ILLXJ

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Any date yet? It's getting close to fall.

JIM.

JIM, if Rev does not see this and post up I will PM him and see what he has planned. I was thinking it was late September or early October last year.

It was Mid october I believe last year.

It was Oct 23 last year.

Fyi: Oct 22nd weekend is the Halloween Night Wheeling event. My local group from up here in NWI will be there. We went last year for Memorial day weekend and Night wheeling is Awesome! I don't know if the club can schedule a Trail clean-up on a Special event weekend, but if you can pull it off, it would be sweet!

I can see why the Park wouldn't want trail cleanup to be taking place on a weekend that has the potential to be VERY busy. It would create confusion on the trails.

I've looked into adopting a trail at Redbird for this year and I remember one of the stipulations for cleanup days is that it NOT take place on a Holiday/Event weekend.

Im just reminding whomever is scheduling the cleanup day that that particular day is an Event weekend.

Do they have electric hookups and camping yet?

Its not too far away, and you have a generator unless you sold the bus.....:laugh3:

If I can find a seat, I will gladly help. I also have a chainsaw if that is needed (and an ax in case the chain saw fails). Plus I am 40 minutes away, but a stock XJ on your trail wouldn't be good at all, so I need a seat.

I "made" it through stock.

Okay, I want to make it through clean, drive it home and not have to repair anything. Was talking to Mac about this the other night.

Okay, I want to make it through clean, drive it home and not have to repair anything. Was talking to Mac about this the other night.

Body damage is possible but you can make it through without breaking.

90% of the dammage on my jeep, when it had a body, came from redbird......

Yup, up until a couple weeks ago, all my body damage was from Redbird.

who?

mac 'must be a different mac' gyvr

Back