• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Creek run.... Friday 9/16

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
***DATE HAS BEEN NAILED DOWN - FRIDAY SEPT. 16TH***

Anyone interested in running Spring Creek Sept. 14th, 15th or 16th?

Those dates are a Weds/Thurs/Friday. Any of those days would work for me.

Saturday I wanna go to that regional 4x4 Swap Meet going on and then of course we have Cody's M&G on the 18th.

Anyone?

Last edited:
Re: Spring Creek run....

Ummm talk to my dad. Tell him I am allowed to go to spring creek with you on Friday. I get out of school at 10:35 and it is a relatively fast trail.

Hey Matt. David's allowed to go to Spring Creek on Friday. He gets out of school early enough and it's a relatively fast trail.

Capiche'? Good.

Next!

:D

I could probably take the 16th off work, just need to see if my buddy wants to go too so he can tow me.

How long does it take to run SC normaly? I think I more then likely will have work that night at like 5:45. Would we be back by then?.

I could do Weds to!

If we start out early enough I don't see why not.

I'll most likely have my buddy riding with me as his truck will be towing the jeep.

I can probably make make it. What time and were to meet? I'll be trailering my Queen.

Ok, so we'll officially call it Friday the 16th.

I'm ok with a later run so that David can make it.

If Dutch and 'Freak wanna run it earlier..... we'll catch up to 'em while they're fixing Dutch's junk along the trail...... :gag:

:D

Mike and his "blah" can go kiss it....... Dude! I'm actually out 'wheelin my rig!!!!! WTF is up with that???? :D

I'm cool with a later run, it keeps me from having to get up early.

Don't worry Troy, I'll leave a fuel can halfway up the trail for you so you can top off the BOR rig. .|.. :D ..|.

You've always got my back Dutch...... :loveu:

Back