• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre M&G E.R. run. 9-18

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Who is in. Who is leading. Whats the meet up time? What we saying are rig requirements? blah blah blah yada yada yada

I'm in. I'll run whatever the wire's heep will make it through.

Still planning on ER/Saran right?

20" rims are a must, thats for sure. :D

With the meet-n-greet starting at noon we probably need to be at the Home Depot on Lake by 8am so we have time to maake the run and still get to the m-n-g in time.

Ya I think ER would be killer. Lets skip Saran wrap. Nothing of notable value on that lil spur and just killes time. I agree with the 8am thing as well...

Gonna try and have the jeep ready to go - measuring for bumps this weekend and gonna try and pick up the spool soon as well

official start time of the M&G is 1pm.
that will give the trail run an extra hour for any unexpected difficulties.

hope i can get all of this figured out and my jeep fixed(shackle mount welded) so i can make the run!!!

Im in as long as my Jeep can make it?? Ive never ran it before so I think my lift and such should be good.
You'll be fine. I'm on 32 with a 4" lift. I do have a rear locker. Last M&G we had a stock grand go through with little problems.

Yeah, E.R. can be hit or miss but even later in the season when its all dug out I've managed it with an XJ on 4.5" of lift and a welded rear running 32's.

official start time of the M&G is 1pm.
that will give the trail run an extra hour for any unexpected difficulties.

hope i can get all of this figured out and my jeep fixed(shackle mount welded) so i can make the run!!!

Well quit painting all your parts lime green and fix the shackle already!!!

My buddy and I were thinking of heading down Saturday and camping up there that night. It's a bit of a drive and leaving at 6am isn't overly appealing to get there in time.

Any other northerners interested in camping out that night?

Ill be going down saturday night as well. But imma go out with my dad and do some drinkin :D

anyone else is welcome to come.

That would work for me except I'll have my kid with me as the wifey works that weekend.

My buddy and I were thinking of heading down Saturday and camping up there that night. It's a bit of a drive and leaving at 6am isn't overly appealing to get there in time.

Any other northerners interested in camping out that night?

Was thinkin of camping over on cody's property. Dunno if we could have a little shin dig at his place saturday night?

sure man! you can bring tents and and camp in the indoor arena or where ever. i have a small house and one couch... lol so you guys will have to camp it out!

if you want to, you are more than welcome!

Back